Make an Appointment
We are urology specialists. Usually, you must have a referral from your primary care physician before you can visit us. You also must have an appointment.
To make or change an appointment
Please call us between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and between the hours of 8:00 and 4:00 p.m. on Friday, at 812-332-8765 in Bloomington or 765-342-8427 in Martinsville.
In an emergency (If you are already a Summit Urology patient)
Call our regular office number, 812-332-8765. An experienced staff member is always available to help you.
For directions to our facilities, click below:
What to bring with you
- Your insurance card
- Your medication list (with dosages)
- Your two patient information forms. You may download the patient information form and the medical background form if you don’t already have them.
- Any referral information your doctor may have given you
You might also want to write down a list of symptoms and questions to bring with you. This keeps you from forgetting something important during your examination.
And please don’t forget to arrive on time or early. We make every effort to keep our appointments when they are scheduled, but we need you to be on time, too.
All new patients must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment to complete your registration.
Payment and Insurance
- Full payment for the visit (or your insurance co-pay, and co-insuarnace) is expected at the time of the visit unless other arrangements have been made in advance, if you have a past due balance you may be required to make a payment toward that balance in order to be seen. If you are unable to pay your appointment may be rescheduled until payment can be made.
- We are in network with many insurance plans (view current list) and also welcome Medicare. We will file claims for most of these plans. You may download a list of In-network plans here.
- We also accept Visa, MasterCard and other major credit cards.
- Self pay patients are required to pay at least $100.00 to be seen.